Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts

  1. Have I mentioned before that I'm loving this 60 and 70 degree weather?  I am!
  2. This week has felt so long to me.  This is about the third day I've thought it was Thursday.
  3. I had a really good run outside last night.  5 miles in 46 minutes.  I was proud of myself!
  4. This week marks three years at my job.  More on that later.
  5. I'm looking forward to having Monday off for President's Day. 
  6. I'm excited for February 28th - Bethenny Ever After.  I love the Real Housewives of New York and really enjoyed Bethenny Getting Married? last season.
  7. Tiernan Dress PrintedI asked my granddad who is a retired minister to help me in my goal of memorizing three Bible verses a month by giving me a "guide" of verses that are good to know (I know they all are, but you know what I mean.)  Last night, I stopped by my grandparents' house and he gave me my February verses.  He said he added some extra.  There are 19.  19.
  8. The Spring Lilly Pulitzer catalog arrived in my mailbox yesterday.  I fell in love with the Tiernan Dress Printed.
  9. Thanks for your prayers for PC!  He's finished two days.  The first night was not so great, but he said when I talked to him this morning that he was fine all night!  Please keep praying!
  10. I need to finish reading Decision Points and move ahead on my reading list!
    


No comments:

Post a Comment