- A great 2010 New Year's Eve and Day.
- Many concerts: Michael Buble, Martina McBride, Darius Rucker (three times!), Hootie and the Blowfish, a spur of the moment road trip to Raleigh for Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker, and Spoleto.
- Holidays with my great PC and family.
- Beach trip.
- The Battery.
- Some additional responsibilities at work. Nothing official, but with the economy slowly turning around, my work in economic development has picked up.
- An awesome Vacation Bible School.
- Some runs - The Cooper River Bridge Run, Ray Tanner's Home Run, and the Turkey Day Trot.
There's are only a few of my favorite memories from this year!