Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Wish List

Christmas, Christmas time is near.
Time for toys, and time for cheer.
We've been good but we can't last.
Hurry Christmas!  Hurry fast.

I love Christmas and shopping for my family and loved ones!  There is nothing I get more joy from than giving gifts to the ones I love.  I don't need anything and there aren't too many things I really want either.  I feel so, so blessed in my life thanks to the precious relationships I have with my PC, my parents and sister, grandparents, and friends!  


Patagonia Women's Synchilla® Vest        W's Los Lobos Vest   











    Pearl earrings

Twelve Days of Christmas Serving Platter                                        Twelve Days of Christmas Salad Plate Set
Pottery Barn - Twelve Days of Christmas Serving Platter 
Pottery Barn - Twelve Days of Christmas Salad Plates

The Daily Bible: New International Version: With Devotional Insights to Guide You Through God's Word    South Carolina Plyboo Cutting Board
365 Day Bible - Amazon                 South Carolina Cutting Board - etsy

  • Something to back up my computer so I won't lose all of my pictures!
  • pajamas
  • running shorts and tank tops
  • Steve Martin's new book
  • makeup brushes
  • 2011 Quotable calendar
  • jewelry
  • mouse for my laptop
  • Long sleeve tshirts
  • Brown Uggs
  • Eat, Pray, Love
  • 30 Rock Season 4
  • Chuck Season 3
  • White Collar Season 2
  • belt hanger
  • All About Eyes
  • Heels and riding boots
  • Surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment