Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Wish List

Christmas, Christmas time is near.
Time for toys, and time for cheer.
We've been good but we can't last.
Hurry Christmas!  Hurry fast.

I love Christmas and shopping for my family and loved ones!  There is nothing I get more joy from than giving gifts to the ones I love.  I don't need anything and there aren't too many things I really want either.  I feel so, so blessed in my life thanks to the precious relationships I have with my PC, my parents and sister, grandparents, and friends!  


Patagonia Women's Synchilla® Vest        W's Los Lobos Vest   











    Pearl earrings

Twelve Days of Christmas Serving Platter                                        Twelve Days of Christmas Salad Plate Set
Pottery Barn - Twelve Days of Christmas Serving Platter 
Pottery Barn - Twelve Days of Christmas Salad Plates

The Daily Bible: New International Version: With Devotional Insights to Guide You Through God's Word    South Carolina Plyboo Cutting Board
365 Day Bible - Amazon                 South Carolina Cutting Board - etsy

  • Something to back up my computer so I won't lose all of my pictures!
  • pajamas
  • running shorts and tank tops
  • Steve Martin's new book
  • makeup brushes
  • 2011 Quotable calendar
  • jewelry
  • mouse for my laptop
  • Long sleeve tshirts
  • Brown Uggs
  • Eat, Pray, Love
  • 30 Rock Season 4
  • Chuck Season 3
  • White Collar Season 2
  • belt hanger
  • All About Eyes
  • Heels and riding boots
  • Surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment