Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Monday!  It has been way too long since I last blogged, and instead of giving you the preverbial "I'm sorry, but I've been busy," I'll share with you what's been going on since, oh, November.

1.  PC and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with both of our families.  We started out Thanksgiving by running the Turkey Day Trot and then celebrating with his family in Charleston before heading to my home to celebrate with my family.  After two big and delicious turkey dinners in less than five hours, I'd say we were stuffed.

2.  On Black Friday, I don't shop.  I can't.  I love the hustle and bustle with crowds in the few days and even the week leading to Christmas, but the day after you will not find me camping out or getting up early.  I prefer my nice, cozy bed.  On Black Friday night, though, my mom, sister, PC, and I went to see Christmas on Ice in Myrtle Beach.  I used to ice skate, so I really wanted to see it, and I think we all had a good time.

3.  I've almost finished Christmas shopping.  Besides a few odds and ends, I'm done.  My mom and I shopped last weekend and PC and I did some more this past weekend.  With a few online orders I've just placed, I'm about done.

4.  We had our Christmas handbell concert at my church last night.  It was nice and it always puts me in the Christmas spirit.

5.  This week is going to be both busy and slow at the same time.  I can't believe there are only 12 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment