Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome, Fall!

Today is the first full day of Fall, and well, it's still in the high 90s in beautiful South Carolina.  Don't get me wrong, I love living in SC, but I sometimes wish we had four seasons.  I grew up here, so I'm definitely used to the temperature being in the 90s well into October, and I love being outside in the summertime with all the fun that entails, but sometimes, just sometimes, I wish we had leaves that changed colors and could actually order a J.Crew peacoat with thinsulate. But, alas, we can't, so instead, I'll share with you a few things that make me think of Fall.  (And remember, no matter where you are, you can always bring Fall inside!)


Pumpkin Spice Latte.  Does this need an explanation?


The One With All the Thanksgivings


Williams-Sonoma

No comments:

Post a Comment