Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Hi!  Nice to meet you.  I'm so glad you've stumbled across my little corner in the blogosphere.  Proper introductions are in order, I guess, since I'm a sweet Southern girl, and well, you know how we like to do all things proper.

I love to smile, laugh, have deep conversations, try new things, read, run, and love. I look for the best in every situation and in everyone. I love politics and quotes. Anything whimsical is the best. I have quite the addiction to shopping. I read the Times, but People Magazine is my guilty pleasure. I love planning and constantly look for ways to improve myself. I love learning about practically anything, but I also like to just chill. Relaxing has never been my forte, but quite recently, I've been more relaxed than ever. I'm extremely Type A. I won't say I always use the right words, but please don't confuse "your" and "you're". I've always been fiercely independent and am extremely optimistic. I'm also quite individualistic. I want to make the world a better place. My eyes get teary when I read The Giving Tree. Jesus is my best friend and I know I fail over and over. I love the water and being near it. I could read books of quotations all day long. I like to debate and often take the opposite side just for fun. I want to be a better person - growth is an amazing thing. I believe you're never too old to grow, to learn, to dream and for that matter, say "please" and "thank you."

There you have it - me, in a nutshell.  Won't you introduce yourself?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! I'm Mrs. Jones. A still newlywed, and new homeowner too! Mr. Jones and I have a little puppy named Eve Belle and most of our life revolves around the new house and EB! Can't wait to see what your blog is like!

    ReplyDelete