Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Friday!

This week has just flown by!  Do you all have any big weekend plans? 

For the first time in a few months, I don't have anything major planned.  And guess what?  I'm actually looking forward to it as the next few weeks are going to be nothing short of extremely busy.  Tonight is Friday Night Date Night (and no, that's not an official name or anything).  I have no clue what we're doing, but it's sure to be fun.  Over the weekend I hope to get my spring/summer clothes switched over to fall/winter.  As I've said before, we haven't exactly gotten down to traditional "Fall" temperatures in South Carolina.  To me, this transistional-in-between-seasons dressing is quite difficult when it's too hot to wear fall clothes, but certainly too late to wear my summer staple, anything white or Lilly.  Anyway, back to the weekend.  Switching out clothes.  Do you do that?  I haven't ever really switched everything out, but this year, I think I'm going to give it a try.  I'll let you know how it goes. 

Tomorrow night is also the big South Carolia at Auburn game.  We're supposed to watch the game at my parents' and have a cookout with them and some family friends I haven't seen in forever.  I also want to do some Halloween decorating and make a wreath.  I love Halloween, and always have.  I'm not quite Martha Stewart yet, but hey, a girl can dream!  I'd like to try my hand at one of these:



We'll see how that goes!  Sunday is church and gearing up for two busy weeks.  I hope you have a great weeked!


2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures.... and SC isn't playing at Alabama this weekend! My lovely Crimson Tide is going to be traveling to Arkansas for tomorrow's game! SC will be playing at our in-state rival Auburn I believe.... So, for this game, I say Go Cocks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the correction! With the schedule in front of me, I still didn't get it right. Nevertheless, Go Cocks!

    ReplyDelete