Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Thursday Night TV - It's Good Again!

If you're like me, Thursday is one of your favorite television nights.  I say one because I also love Monday nights because of Chuck.  What did you all think of last night's shows?

30 Rock
This season is going to be great!  I love Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin and last night's episode certainly has me excited to see what this season holds.

The Office
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about The Office this year.  I haven't ever "fallen in love" with The Office like I have with the other shows I watch, but I have watched it since it started, mostly.  Last year, I wasn't too impressed.  It seemed to be boring and slow, but last night, I actually laughed out loud.

Outsourced
Oh.  My.  Goodness.  I loved it!  I totally had forgotten about this show until I had lunch with one of my best friends yesterday and she mentioned she was going to watch it.  I'm so glad I did!

The Big Bang Theory
Hilarious.  Hands down.  And I have a coworker who according to PC has the Sheldon disorder.  It's true.  Come to think of it, I have another coworker who is just like Andy from The Office.  What is it about Thursday night TV reminding me of some men that work with me?!?

We didn't watch The Community, but it's DVR'd for later. 

How about The Real Housewives of DC?  Are you into it?  I love NY and NJ, but haven't made up my mind on DC yet. 

I feel like this post makes me sound like I do nothing but watch TV.  That's entirely not true, but if it was, who cares?  I haven't really ever had "shows" that I watch when they come on in the past few years due to graduate school, church, Junior League and other obligations, but I decided there's no time like the present to dive in.  Thank goodness for DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment