Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts

And now for you weekly installment of... dum, dum, dum.... Thursday's Thoughts!


  1. I need to get better about blogging.  Ideally, I'd like to blog four days a week.  It seems like I'm doing good if I blog twice a week.
  2. I'm feeling super energetic today!  Don't you love days where you feel like a ball of energy?
  3. This is the first St. Patty's Day in a few years that has found me remembering to wear green.
  4. I started tweeting today.  A lot.  As in for myself and for my company.
  5. This weekend is the Heart Ball.  I'm on the logistics committee and chair of the volunteers.  There's a lot of work that's already gone into it, and more that will happen this weekend, but it will be so worth it.  I love supporting causes in some way.
  6. Speaking of the Heart Ball, I'm not sure what I'm going to wear yet.  There's not a theme this year, and they're sticking with red, black, and white.  I have tons of LBDs, but I also have a red dress I've only worn once.  Right now, I'm leaning towards it.
  7. I got to have dinner with one of my best friends last night!  It was fun to catch up!
  8. I'm enjoying reading The Pioneer Woman's Black Heels to Tractor Wheels as part of the Book Beginnings and Bookends blogger book club.  

No comments:

Post a Comment