Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts

This has been a busy week!  So busy that I haven't had a chance to blog!

  • I like four-day work weeks.  We were off for President's Day Monday and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  PC and I were in Charleston and played putt putt with his nephew on our gorgeous day off.
  • Last night I had my first VBS meeting of the year.  I'm the VBS director at my church and just generally love that week every summer.  I think we have a lot of great, new ideas and I'm excited to see how they go!
  • I need to find a formal dress - fast!  I am serving on my area's Heart Ball Committee and the event is three weeks from Saturday.  I am on the logistics committee and my primary responsibility is working with the volunteers.  I decided to volunteer myself instead of attending the event, but I still get to dress up!
  • I am really excited about bamboopink.  If you haven't yet heard of it, be sure to read this post.  Also, I'd love to have you on my team!  I think it's an incredible opportunity!  
  • My little sister and I have a "date" tonight.  I'm excited!
  • I have a lot (or will after tonight) of DVR'd shows to catch up on from this week.  I haven't been home hardly any!
  • I'm so proud of myself with sticking to my workout plan.  I've been doing weight training twice a week with cardio almost everyday.
  • I'm getting my hair cut next week.  It's long - below my shoulders long.  I like the length, but I don't like dealing with it everyday.  I may cut a few inches off.  Decisions!
  • This beautiful weather we've been having has me ready for Spring!
  • I need your help!  How can I have any comments that are left on posts e-mailed to me so that I can reply?

1 comment:

  1. If you go to blogger.com and then click the link for settings it will take you to a page where you can click another link for comments. Once there, scroll all the way to the bottom where it says "Comment notification email" Put your email address in there and it will email you comments so you can reply to those people who have set it up to allow replies!
    Let me know if you have questions :-)

    ReplyDelete