- I like four-day work weeks. We were off for President's Day Monday and I thoroughly enjoyed it. PC and I were in Charleston and played putt putt with his nephew on our gorgeous day off.
- Last night I had my first VBS meeting of the year. I'm the VBS director at my church and just generally love that week every summer. I think we have a lot of great, new ideas and I'm excited to see how they go!
- I need to find a formal dress - fast! I am serving on my area's Heart Ball Committee and the event is three weeks from Saturday. I am on the logistics committee and my primary responsibility is working with the volunteers. I decided to volunteer myself instead of attending the event, but I still get to dress up!
- I am really excited about bamboopink. If you haven't yet heard of it, be sure to read this post. Also, I'd love to have you on my team! I think it's an incredible opportunity!
- My little sister and I have a "date" tonight. I'm excited!
- I have a lot (or will after tonight) of DVR'd shows to catch up on from this week. I haven't been home hardly any!
- I'm so proud of myself with sticking to my workout plan. I've been doing weight training twice a week with cardio almost everyday.
- I'm getting my hair cut next week. It's long - below my shoulders long. I like the length, but I don't like dealing with it everyday. I may cut a few inches off. Decisions!
- This beautiful weather we've been having has me ready for Spring!
- I need your help! How can I have any comments that are left on posts e-mailed to me so that I can reply?
Thursday, February 24, 2011
This has been a busy week! So busy that I haven't had a chance to blog!