Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just a random Wednesday night in Target.

After work last night, PC and I went to the gym (had a great workout by the way!), ate Chick-fil-A in the Target parking lot, and ran inside to get a few things.  Here's our trip in pictures.

Ouija Board.  When I was in 5th grade or sometime around then, my mom found one of these in the attic that she had when they were popular when she was a teenager.  My cousin was over at our house and her mom got so mad we were playing "that devil game" that my mom tossed it out.  I've always wondered if my aunt really believed those things worked or knew that we were really making it spell whatever we wanted.

                                          My pick! 

I love Halloween and found some decorations I want to pick up in the after sale:





And finally:

because PC loves it.


I'm busy at work getting ready for a board meeting and a big event next week, plus finishing up things for our holiday showcase with Junior League that starts next Thursday.  Tonight is my first JL meeting of the year and I hope to be done in time for 30 Rock.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment: