Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Back Porch

I love being outside especially this time of year!  I always daydream about my back porch.  I grew up always eating outside during the spring and summer on my parents' back porch.  I loved it.  It's something I know I definitely want in my next home or when I build a house.  Here are some lovely pictures from my inspiration folders.  (I apologize for the lack of sources.  I normally copy photos into my inspiration folder, but don't always remember where I've found them.)

I love the pink accents!

This is one of my favorites.  I love how there are seating areas plus a place to dine.

This is bliss! 

With a few modifications, this will be perfect!

I love how this kitchen opens up to the porch's eating area.

This is the other side of the porch pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment