Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I've seen this quiz on several blogs and thought I'd fill it out for myself!  Merry Christmas!

1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
Hot chocolate

2. Turkey or Ham?
My favorite is ham with pineapple and brown sugar on the outside

3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?
Fake, although I've decided a live wreath is necessary

4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
White lights on some trees

5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?
If we had snow and hills, I'd say sledding

6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
Yes!

7. Favorite Christmas song?
It depends on the when you ask.  My favorites are "The Christmas Song," "O Holy Night," "Angels We Have Heard on High," and "Do You Hear What I Hear?"

8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
I don't like "Love Actually" which seems to be everyone's favorite holiday movie; however, I do love "The Holiday."  When I was little, my favorite movies were "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and another show that had the elves making presents in Santa's workshop, but I have no clue what the name of it is!

9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
Halloween

10. Stockings before or after presents?
Always before.

11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?
Both.  This year, we're having Christmas with my dad's mom for lunch on Christmas Eve, then Christmas with PC's family on Christmas Eve night, and Christmas Day with my family and grandparents.

12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?
I love to read the Christmas Story on Christmas Eve.  That and "Twas the Night Before Christmas."  My sister always hates this fact.

13. What do you do after presents and dinner?
Nothing at all.

14. What is your favorite holiday smell?
Christmas trees and cookies baking.

15. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
Both!

16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?
I've always opened on Christmas Day

17. Favorite Christmas memory?
I have many, but one of my favorite memories of this time of year was growing up shopping for a needy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment