Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pottery Barn Love

I have a thing for Pottery Barn.  Majorly.  All the time.  But particularly during this time of year.  There's something about Thanksgiving that makes me fall more in love with that store!

I don't know if it's the way they tempt me with their lovely catalog cover decked all out in its finest holiday ware, or if it's my very deep (and not quite silent) desire to try my hand at baking my own turkey (we're a long way off from there), or if it's my love of that lovely mustard yellow color and the cookware adorned in it, or if it's quite simply my love of Thanksgiving and the enjoyment of waking up with a crispness in the air and drinking hot cocoa while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and then enjoying some dressing (or stuffing for those of you not from SC) and spending time with family.  Whatever it is, I love it. 

While I was browsing on potterybarn.com, I came across these items (they're not all Thanksgiving-y) and thought I'd share.  And the first picture?  That's one of those "please-let-it-be-November-25-tomorrow."


Antonella Napkins & Place Mats, Set of 6    Mason Drink Dispenser 

  Blacksmith Stand & Dome   Twig Reindeer, Set of 3, one of each, Bronze finish 

  Reindeer Dinnerware, Set of 4

No comments:

Post a Comment