Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Great Weekend and Decorating Advice

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I did!

On Saturday, PC and I ran the Ray Tanner Home Run 5K.  It was fun!  After the run, we went to The Gourmet Shop for lunch and hung out in Columbia for a while before heading to Charleston for the rest of the weekend.

I'm back at work today and gearing up for a busy week ahead.

On to more pressing matters, I need to decorate my office, or rather, redecorate it.  When I first started my job almost 3! years ago, I thought I'd have time to decorate and make it "mine."  Needless to say, I was thrown into some big projects like creating a marketing campaign and materials on my first day, for instance, and I haven't taken the time to do anything since.  I have beautiful creamy white walls (sense the sarcasm) and a mahagony desk and a bookcase.  With the exception of a large picture hanging on one wall, a turquoise glass vase, and two boards with photos, quotes, and some other things, it's plain.  I work in a pretty conservative field, so I can't do anything crazy, but any ideas will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment